Full-stack developers are experts in both frontend and backend. Most websites are backed by the full-stack of technology. This means the expertise of both frontend and backend developers have been employed. Full stack developers are fluent in modern frameworks, libraries and have an eye for design. Being a full stack developer does not mean working as an island, full stack can also work in/with teams.
Start your classes free,
no commitment whatsoever.
What You Will Learn
HyperText Markup Language, is the foundation of all websites. it’s the main file type thst is loaded in your browser when you look at a website. The HTML file contains all the content on the page, and it uses tags to denote different types of content.
WordPress is a free and open-source software, which means that anyone can use it and modify it. This makes it a very versatile platform, and you can use it to create any type of website, from a simple blog to a complex e-commerce store. WordPress is a content management system (CMS) that allows you to create and manage a website without any coding experience. It is the most popular CMS in the world.
Git is a distributed version control system that helps you track changes to your code over time. It’s used by millions of developers around the world, and it’s essential for anyone who wants to work on software projects collaboratively. It’s a powerful tool for managing your code. Git can be used to create branches, which are essentially snapshots of your code at a particular point in time. This can be helpful for testing new features or rolling back changes if something goes wrong.
GitHub is a code hosting platform for version control and collaboration. It lets you and others work together on projects from anywhere.
- Version control is a way of tracking changes to your code over time. This makes it easy to revert to previous versions of your code, or to see how your code has evolved over time.
- Collaboration is the ability to work on the same project with other people. GitHub makes it easy to collaborate by providing a central place to store your code, and by making it easy to share and review changes.
Backend Web Development
Backend web development is the process of building and maintaining the server-side of a web application. This includes the code that runs on the server, as well as the data that is stored on the server. The backend is responsible for everything that happens behind the scenes of a web application.
Back-End Programming Language
PHP: It is also one of the highly used languages among developers today. PHP powers today more than 80% of websites and is a useful language for the back end as it automates the task and eases the work of developers. It supports a different range of programming styles such as functions, Object-oriented, etc.
Python: This is used to automate tasks, perform data analysis, build websites, and much more. It also supports a different range of programming styles such as functions, Object-oriented, etc.
Laravel: Is a free and open-source PHP web framework. Laravel aims to make the development process a pleasing and fast one for the developers without sacrificing application functionality.
Django: Compatible with Python, it is an open-source and free platform that has been highly appreciated and become popular among developers. The best part about Django is, it uses less code and power to craft rapid app development.
SQL is a language with databases. Database is a structured data storage that can be used to store data and accessed electronically. eg: MySQL
Web deployment is the process of deploying the code from your development server or local server to a hosting (production) platform/server. The destination is usually a cloud or a shared hosting. This eliminates human error and allows other processes access to the deployment pipeline.
Versioning may refer to: Version control, the management of changes to documents, computer programs, large web sites, and other collections of information. Versioning file system, which allows a computer file to exist in several versions at the same time.
Ideate and Develop
During your time at Learnpod, you will learn hands on practical and you will be mandated to eventually build your your programs, hence your own idea.
Now it is time experience the industry with your own project. This can be in group/partnership with others while you are mentored to a successful project launch.
- Be attentive and concentration duration session
- Prior programming experience is not needed – You will be taught, guided, and mentored through the process.
A laptop/computer with access to the internet (Core i3, 4GB RAM)
- At least 6 hours/week for classes
No paid software required to begin with
You will be guided through step-by-step process to get all the software installed and set up for use.
Instructor-led Live Sessions
Your instructors would introduce you to the course formally and share a summary of your journey during this course. There will be general classes as fixed and agreed upon by coursemates and instructors so everyone can meet in live sessions.
Our courses are filled with insightful videos you should watch to prepare you ahead for your live sessions as well as personal help. This is how you are able to learn the basics on a shorter schedule so we can do more interesting tasks and have your questions answered during live sessions.
Class Exercises & Assignments
You will have assignments from your instructor(s) and these are a necessity, they are an important part of your journey to becoming a professional fullstack developer.
And then after class…
After properly completing this course, our students could do the following to mention a few.
- Code the mentioned script/languages properly
- Plan a website
- Build a website from scratch
- Change or Update an interface of an existing website
- Tear a template/application apart and re-craft it
- Launch a website for the world to see and use
- Update your website without disrupting the current users
- Document your product (website) for transfer or team member
- Sell your skill as a full stack developer
- Build your portfolio as a full stack developer
- Get a job as a full stack developer
- Start freelancing as a full stack developer
Upon course completion, students will obtain a globally verifiable Learnpod Certificate to boost your skillset, résumé, and career prospects. Give it everything, and by the end, you would have jump-started a career. These are highly valuable skills that can earn a good living for the rest of your life. So grab this opportunity and Enroll Now.
Who is this course for?
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website
- Anyone with some knowledge about HTML and CSS, but who struggle to put together a good website
- Anyone who needs the skills required to design and build their own websites
- Anyone who needs the skills required to maintain their own websites
- Someone looking to start and grow a career in Website Design/Development
- Designers who want to expand their skillset into coding
LearnPOD has what you need to get real results
More reasons to choose LearnPOD
Our Students Testimonials
People from these organizations trust us; you should to.
Still Have Questions?
Talk to a Course Adviser.
+234 705 575 0001
Start your classes free,
no commitment required.
Life changing webinars 100% free
Because we love great learners and want to open this learning opportunity to everyone, we are giving you an opportunity to be part of this life changing experience. Register free for our next Webinar or Meet-Up. Free classes and coupon may be communicated to you when available.
Register for Webinar